Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using www.thekeyuk.org (the "Web Site") which is provided by The Key (Registered as Keyfund Federation Limited). This page states the terms and conditions (the "Terms" or the "Agreement") under which you may use the Web Site. Please read this page carefully. By accessing the Web Site you accept and agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by these Terms.
The contents of this Web Site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material ("Material") are protected by copyright and other laws in both the UK and elsewhere.
Your use of the Web Site is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Materials or other contents of the Web Site or with these Terms and Conditions your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Web Site.
The Web Site, among other things, contains certain areas which permit users to post messages and upload/download file attachments (collectively, "Interactive Areas"). Much of the content of the Interactive Areas, including without limitation the descriptions and the content within a specific message, comment or posting, is provided by and is the responsibility of the person posting in that area. Keyfund Federation has no responsibility for such content and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you.
You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Interactive Areas only to send and receive messages and material that are legal, proper and related to the particular area. Specifically, but not exclusively, you agree that when using such areas, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same (hereinafter "Post") any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful material or information.
- Post any material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (the "Rights"), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material.
- Post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Download any file Posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is Posted.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Interactive Areas.
Keyfund Federation does not control the information delivered to the Interactive Areas, and Keyfund Federation has no obligation to monitor the Interactive Areas. However, Keyfund Federation reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, in Keyfund Federation's sole discretion.
Keyfund Federation does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications Posted in the Interactive Areas or endorse any opinions expressed in the Interactive Areas. You acknowledge that any reliance on material Posted in the Interactive Areas will be at your own risk.
If Keyfund Federation discovers communications which allegedly do not conform to any term of this Agreement, Keyfund Federation may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Keyfund Federation will have no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of such activities. Keyfund Federation reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to any or all of the Interactive Areas at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever
You acknowledge that some Interactive Areas are public and not private communications, and that therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information in any Interactive Area. Content and other information in the Interactive Areas is not controlled. Keyfund Federation specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Interactive Areas and any actions resulting from your participation in any Interactive Area.
Keyfund Federation may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove, or disable access to, material on the Web Site that infringes on the rights of others.
Links to Other Sites
The Web Site contains links to third party web sites that are maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Keyfund Federation of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Keyfund Federation is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Keyfund Federation, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material (including Software) or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. Keyfund Federation shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- The web site and material are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. The Key and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. The Key and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
- The Key does not warrant that the web site will operate error-free or that this web site or its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful items. If your use of the web site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, The Key is not responsible for those costs.
- The Key shall not be held responsible for any material on the web site provided by a third party.
- In no event shall The Key or its suppliers be liable to any user or any third party for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or lost profits) resulting from the use or inability to use the web site or the material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not The Key is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- By their very nature, interactive areas may carry offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate material, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabelled or are otherwise deceptive. We expect that you will use caution and common sense and exercise proper judgement when using interactive areas.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Monday - Thursday 9am-5pm
Weekends Available upon request