Calling all KEY+ Completers! Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge? Introducing KEY+ Changemakers - our first major PLUS opportunity for young people who have completed all three stages of the KEY+ Challenge.
So, what's the scoop? KEY+ Changemakers is a brand-new programme that encourages you to take your community impact to the next level. You and your gang can pitch for up to £1,000 to deliver a social action project that makes a lasting difference in your neighbourhood and has the support of your community.
There's a couple of extra challenges with KEY+ Changemakers.
Firstly, you've got to prove that your project has community backing. No sweat, you can show this in any way you want - run consultation events, gather quotes, or come up with your own master plan!
Secondly, you'll need to pitch it to The Key, young people and a panel of funders in order to be one of our chosen projects. Panels will take place at a central location for all pitching groups and there’ll be two set dates to pitch. The first in January 2024 and the second in March 2024.
And lastly, there's only £10,000 up for grabs, so only ten projects will get the go ahead.
Ready to make a difference? Follow these steps:
- Register your interest in taking part by click the button below
- Gather your KEY+ Stage 3 champs
- Identify a community need that pulls on your heartstrings
- Put on your thinking caps and come up with a savvy solution
- Lay down your legacy project plan and get ready to pitch
- Prove your persuasive skills and pitch your project in January or March
- Make it to the final 10 and show the world what the power of youth can do!