It's time for The Key!
Summer is here and school is almost over! We're sure you've already stepped up the pace on summer activities with lockdown easing but we wanted to kindly remind you that The Key is still here for all of your young people's ideas.
To celebrate, we've thought of 12 Key Projects to inspire you all this Summer. Check them out and see what you think...
- Youth club social to get the gang back together for a fun-filled night
- Covid secure outdoor community BBQ and fun day
- Sprucing up or creating your local community garden
- Helping out at a cat and dog shelter by purchasing essential items to donate
- Campaign against holiday hunger in your city
- Run your own Mental Health Awareness day
- Outdoor Rave Dome party to raise money for charity
- Surfing lessons at Tynemouth Beach
- Community mural working with a local artist
- Bingo and party at your local elderly residential care home
- An active day out at Jump360 followed by some food
- Taking a trip down memory lane at Beamish Museum