ONE WEEK LEFT!
There's not long to go until nominations for The Key Awards 2018 closes on Friday 13th at 12 noon!
This means you've got just a little more time to get your nominations submitted. Don't miss out on the opportunity for you, your young people and your colleagues to be recognised for the inspirational work and Key activity you've been up to over the past 12 months.
We've got a few new categories this year that you can view below. All Key Groups and young people can be nominated for more than one category!
- The Key Community Champions: This award recognises Key Project’s that have demonstrated significant community benefit.
- The Key Inspirational Award: This award recognises young people who have positively changed throughout The Key Framework. Nominations can be for a Key Group as a whole or an individual young person. It aims to recognise how they have grown and developed through their Key journey.
- The Key Panel Innovators: This award recognises a group of young people who have delivered their Key Panel pitch in an innovative or unusual way.
- The Key Super Evaluators: This award recognises a Key Group who have evaluated their Key Project in an innovative or unusual way.
- The Key Enterprising Group: This award recognises a group of young people who have delivered a particularly enterprising Key Project.
- The Key Best Group Name: This award recognises a funny and creative group name. All groups are automatically entered.
- The Key Facilitator of the Year: This award recognises an exceptional Key Facilitator.
- The Key Volunteer of the Year: This award recognises an exceptional Key Volunteer whether supporting the young people with their project, being an exceptional panel member or even helping with the overall 'doing' of the project.
- The Key Unique Project: This award recognises a Key Project that has been particularly innovative and unique.
- The Key Group of 2018: This award will be decided by the panel based on the nominations received from the previous categories and will be the most outstanding group as judged by the panel
We look forward reading your nominations soon. Any questions then please don't hesitate to get in touch on 0191 731 7830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.